Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- First make the dressing by blending together the garlic, chilli and sugar in a food processor to make a rough paste. Then add the fish sauce and lime juice and season to taste.
- For the salad, fry the shallots in the oil for around 5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Toss the apple in the lime juice, then mix with the tomatoes and dressing.
- Serve topped with the peanuts, crisp shallots and coriander.
- Ida Red apples can be replaced by Royal Gala apples.